1. Always arrive at least 15 minutes before you are called. If you are "on time", you're late.
2. Always wear closed toed shoes to rehearsals, especially blocking rehearsals in a working space.
3. Try and find rehearsal clothing that is similar to your costume to rehearse in.
4. PROJECT you voice!
5. If in a thrust space, don't worry about your body playing proscenium. Even when in a proscenium, don't give every line to the audience.
6. Play what you want as hard as you can.
7. Give on the stage, if you do, you are bound to receive the same from your scene partner.
8. Do what you love.
9. Challenge yourself.
10. Take chances, don't phone it in. If you are going to make a choice on the stage, do it 100%.
Live and Love,